Bv814/2020: Professional Services for the Extension of Rawsonville Wastewater Treatment Works
See details below or the tender documentation
Tender Closed on: 2020-01-14 11:00
Breede Valley Local Municipality
BID NOTICE (NOTICE BOARDS) - BV814.pdf
BV 814_2020_Professional Services for the Extension of WwTW at Rawsonville.pdf
Introduction to SCM:
Supply Chain Management (SCM) seeks to:
- Foster recognition, understanding and appreciation of the previously disadvantaged groups;
- Guide the development and implementation of policies and practices of the Supply Chain Management, and;
- Ensure that people of all cultures receive fair and equitable treatment, benefit and protection under policies and practices of the Supply Chain Management.
Please view the Supply Chain Management Policy for detailed information about how the Municipality purchases goods and services.
Do you want to do business with the Breede Valley Municipality?
You will need to register as a service provider and complete the 2 forms listed below:
- Application to Register on the SCM Database as a Service Provider
- Application for Tax Clearance Certificate
You will need to complete both forms (click to download) and submit an original tax clearance certificate issues by the South African Revenue Services (SARS).
Click here for SARS VAT information/requirements.
The following tenders are possibly related to this tender due to tenders coming from different sources.
- Bv566/2020: Professional Services for the Construction of Erosion Protection at Hex River, Worcester
- Bv806/2019: Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of 12 – 24kv RMU’s Within, Worcester
- Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of 12 - 24kv RMUs Within Worcester
- Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of 12 - 24kV RMU’s Within Worcester