Provision of Preventative, Corrective and Emergency Maintenance Plus Minor New Works for Lifts Installation at JW Sauer (Kimberley) and Bophelo House (Bloemfontein) for a Period of 18 Months.
TPIR/KBY & BFN/905 (Q) CIDB
Transnet Property Johannesburg
Tender Notice and Invitation to Tender
PROVISION OF PREVENTATIVE, CORRECTIVE AND EMERGENCY
MAINTENANCE PLUS MINOR NEW WORKS FOR LIFTS INSTALLATION AT JW
SAUER (KIMBERLEY) AND BOPHELO HOUSE (BLOEMFONTEIN) FOR A PERIOD
OF 18 MONTHS.
Employer Tender Number: TPIR/KBY & BFN/905 (Q) CIDB
cidb Reference Number: 100061435
TRANSNET PROPERTY JOHANNESBURG INVITES TENDERS FOR PROVISION OF PREVENTATIVE, CORRECTIVE AND
EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE PLUS MINOR NEW WORKS FOR LIFTS INSTALLATION AT JW SAUER (KIMBERLEY) AND
BOPHELO HOUSE (BLOEMFONTEIN) FOR A PERIOD OF 18 MONTHS.
It is estimated that tenderers should have a cidb contractor grading of 3SI.
Preferences are offered to tenderers who Black Owned, Black Woman Owned, Woman Owned, Youth Owned And Owned by People
Only tenderers who are CIDB Grade 3SI or higher are eligible to submit tenders.
The Physical Address for collection of Tender documents is:
Waterfall Business Estate
09 Country Estate Drive
Documents may be collected during work hours after 09h00 on 2019/10/30
A non-refundable tender deposit of R0.00 payable by is required on collection of the Tender documents.
1. Submit CIDB 3SI Grade or higher
2. Submit Valid Letter of Good Standing (COID)
3. Submit recently certified copy of Proof of Qualification (minimum N6 (Electromechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical) for the
4. Submit proof of red seal certificate for the Lift Artisan
5. Attach certified Lift Inspector Certificate (LMI) with ECSA (This can be subcontracted).
6. Respondents who do not meet all of the above will be disqualified
7. Bids documents to be obtained www.etenders.cov.za or Transnet Building, 09 Country Estate Drive, Waterfall Midrand, 1665
8. For planning and printing purposes please make arrangements (1) day in advance prior collection. No walk-ins or exceptions will be
accepted without arrangements being made in advance.
9. Kindly note no queries will be entertained other than collection arrangements on this number
Queries relating to the issues of these documents may be addressed to:
Tel No. 011 308 1379
Fax No. 0113081378
E-mail. [email protected]
A compulsory clarification meeting with representitives of the Employer will take place at Transnet Building, 15 Blignaut Street, Hilton,
Bloemfontein on 2019/11/06 starting at 11h00.
The closing time for receipt of Tenders is 12h00 on Friday, 15 November 2019.
Telephonic, Telegraphic, Telex, Facsimile, Emailed and Late Tenders will not be accepted.
Tenders may only be submitted on the tender documentation that is issued.
Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivering, opening and assessment of Tenders are stated in the Tender Data.