Provision of Preventative, Corrective and Emergency Maintenance Services for Civil, General Building and Plumbing Installation at Waterfall for a Period of 24 Months.
Tender Notice and Invitation to Tender
PROVISION OF PREVENTATIVE, CORRECTIVE AND EMERGENCY
MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR CIVIL, GENERAL BUILDING AND PLUMBING
INSTALLATION AT WATERFALL FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS.
Employer Tender Number: TPIR/WTF/798 (T) CIDB
cidb Reference Number: 100060572
TRANSNET PROPERTY JOHANNESBURG INVITES TENDERS FOR PROVISION OF PREVENTATIVE, CORRECTIVE AND
EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR CIVIL, GENERAL BUILDING AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION AT WATERFALL
FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS.
It is estimated that tenderers should have a cidb contractor grading of 5EB.
Preferences are offered to tenderers who are Black Owned, Black Woman Owned, Woman Owned, Youth Owned and Owned by
People With Disabilty
Only tenderers who CIDB Grade 5EB or higher are eligible to submit tenders.
The Physical Address for collection of Tender documents is:
Waterfall Business Estate
09 Country Drive
Documents may be collected during work hours after 09h00 on 2019/11/28
A non-refundable tender deposit of R0.00 payable by is required on collection of the Tender documents.
1. documents to be downloaded www.etender.gov.za
2. No late tenders will be accepted
3. CSD Registration (recent copy)
4. Submit a Valid CIDB 5EB grade or higher (Main Contrator)
5. Submit proof of CIDB grade 3GB and above (This can be subcontracted). If Sub-Contracted attach signed intent/agreement to
sub-contract (minimum 30% of the contract value).
6. Submit valid letter of Good Standing (COID).
7. Submit recently certified copy of Proof of Qualification (minimum National Diploma in Electrical Engineering) for the Site
8. Submit recently certified proof of registration as Installation Electrician (IE) with Department of Labour for the Electrician.
9. Submit proof of valid registration as an electrical contractor with department of labour for The bidding company or their subcontractor.
10. Submit proof of Plumbing Industry Registration Board (PIRB) certificate for the Plumber Artisan.
11. C1.1: Fully Completed Form of Offer & Acceptance
12. C2.2: Fully Completed Pricing Data Part C2.2 and Part C2.3
13. Certificate of Aattendance at tender clarification meeting (must be completed in full and signed by Transnet Representative at the
compulsory briefing session) or Attendance Register (completed in full) will be used.
14. The tender document can only be collected from 28 November 2019 until 11 December 2019 between 09h00 and 15h30 (Monday
– Friday). If a copy of the document will be required, prior arrangements should be made one (1) day in advance in order to allow
timeous reproduction of the documentation. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this.
Queries relating to the issues of these documents may be addressed to:
Tel No. 0113081049
Fax No. 0113081049
E-mail. [email protected]
A compulsory clarification meeting with representitives of the Employer will take place at Transnet Waterfall Office, 09 Estate Drive,
Waterfall Business Estate, Midrand, 1655. on 2019/12/03 starting at 11h00.
The closing time for receipt of Tenders is 12h00 on Friday, 17 January 2020.
Telephonic, Telegraphic, Telex, Facsimile, Emailed and Late Tenders will not be accepted.
Tenders may only be submitted on the tender documentation that is issued.
Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivering, opening and assessment of Tenders are stated in the Tender Data.