Request for Proposals (RFP) for the provision of construction management services for the CSIR
CSIR RFP 894/02/09/2019
See details below or the tender documentation
Tender Closed on: 2019-09-02 16:30
You will need an account login to View Tender Documents, Create a Business Listing on the site or to add your details to show your interest in joining a Joint Venture or working as subcontractor for this tender
Please supply your email address to Register an account:
Date of Issue: Tuesday, 20 August 2019 Closing Date: Monday, 02 September 2019 Place: Tender box, CSIR Main Reception, Gate 3 ( North Gate) Enquiries: Strategic Procurement Unit E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org CSIR business hours: 08h00 –16h30 Category: Contract Management
- contribute to the DSI’s endeavours to build a healthy National System of Innovation (NSI). The process of building an effective and a successful NSI requires among other things, a society that: (a) understands and values science, (including technology and innovation); and (b) appreciates the critical role of science in ensuring national prosperity and a sustainable environment;
- enhance the objectives of the National Development Plan -2030 (NDP). The NDP has identified three priorities that are necessary for the plan’s objectives to be achieved. These include improving the quality of education, skills and innovation, all of which will be taken into consideration when the programmes of the science centre are designed; and
- contribute to the outcomes of the government’s Medium Term Strategic Framework (MTSF). The operations of the science centre will be arranged in such a way that it enables the adjustment for timeous response to the medium-term objectives of government. Attention will be given to the outcomes, which the DSIis expected to address or contribute.
- advance thegoals and objectives of the DSI-led campaign to promote public awareness of and engagement in science. The diverse technologies through which the initiative seeks to enhance the teaching and learning, and the accompanying agricultural development in the project area provides a window of opportunity to use these as instruments to raise science awareness among various sections of the communities in the district; and
- contribute to the development of a skilled and capable workforce to support an inclusive growth path, particularly high-level scarce skills in SET areas.This project is currently underway and the successfulcandidate will be appointed to complete the project works, all technical aspects related to the project and management of project team and project cost. The successful bidder will laise with the professional team in support of the successful completion of the project. The estimated project cost of works is R 8 976 000 (incl. VAT).
Receive Tender Notifications in your Inbox
Did you know you can automatically receive tender notifications like the one on this page, straight into your Inbox when we load them?
Apply for a Free 7 Day Trial today
Joint Ventures, Consortia and Subcontracting:
Most large tenders are composed of tasks in a number of different fields, and it is not always possible for a single company to cater for all of them, and therefore Joint Ventures and Consortia are formed to then submit a tender together.
Government tenders are also requiring the subcontracting of a percentage of the tender work, and the trouble is then finding Subcontractors to comply with the tender requirements
To assist companies with finding tender partners and subcontractors, you can now submit your contact details and company information on this page, so other interested parties can contact you for purposes of forming Joint Ventures and subcontracting
You will need to supply your details on every tender you are interested in tendering for
NOTE: This is not a tender application form, it is meant to facilitate the meeting of partners to form a Joint Venture or Subcontractor relationship for this tender only
To submit your details for this tender, you will need to Register an account - see the Registration form on this page or go to My Account
If you already registered, please login at My Account