Supply, delivery and off-loading of bulk refuse containers (skips) at municipal stores at Chamdor on an as and when required basis for a period of three (3) years.
IEM (IWM) 09/2020
See details below or the tender documentation
Mogale City Local Municipality
Tenders are hereby invited from service providers for the supply, delivery and off-loading of bulk refuse containers (skips) at municipal stores at Chamdor on an as and when required basis for a period of three (3) years.
Please note that the following documentation is required for all tenders.
- MBD 1 Invitation to Bid
- MBD 2 Tax clearance requirements
- MBD 3.1 Price schedule – Firm prices
- MBD 3.2 Price schedule – Firm prices
- MBD 3.3 Price schedule – Professional services
- MBD 4 Declaration of interest
- MBD 5 Declaration for procurement above R10million
- MBD 6.1 Preference points claim form in terms of the preferential procurement regulations 2001
- MBD 6.2 MBD Declaration certificate for local production and content for designated sectors
- MBD 7.1 Contract form – Purchase of goods/works
- MBD 7.2 Contract form – Rendering of services
- MBD 7.3 Contract form – Sale of goods/works
- MBD 8 PAST SCM PRACTICES: Declaration of bidder’s past supply chain management practices
- MBD 9 Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
- ANNEXURES Annexure C, D, E
- SUPPLIER FORM Supplier Registration Application
- B-BBEE EXEMPTED SWORN AFFIDAVIT - B-BBEE Exempted Micro Enterprises
- B-BBEE QUALIFYING SWORN AFFIDAVIT - B-BBEE Qualifying Small Enterprises
The following tenders are possibly related to this tender due to tenders coming from different sources.