Rfq-pig Skin Gloves by 09 September 2020
See details below or the tender documentation
Tender Closed on: 2020-09-09 12:00
The Supply Chain Management section oversees and ensures sound, sustainable and accountable procurement and purchasing function of the Umhlathuze municipality.
Proper application of the MFMA and Municipal Supply Chain Regulations in endeavour to attain a fair, equitable, transparent, competitive and cost effective procurement system, is ensured.
1. Contract & Logistics Management Sub-Section
- Manages all procurement contracts.
- Stock Management
- Fuel Management
- Disposal of goods no longer needed
2. Demand & Acquisition Management Sub-Section
- Supplier Registration (Database).
- Manages the acquisition and supply of various goods and services.
- Tenders and quotations administration.
See the Documents Section for a list of policy documents and required documents to be supplied with tenders and quotations