Specification for Supply and Delivery of Single Phase Prepaid Meters
See details below or the tender documentation
Tender Closed on: 2020-06-29 10:00
Mogalakwena Local Municipality
The following conditions shall apply:
- Prospective Bidders should be registered on Central Supplier Database (CSD) - attach summary report.
- Quotations must be accompanied by:
- Valid Tax clearance certificate; (Tax compliance status pin issued should also be attached for new tax clearance certificate issued
- Company registration certificate,CK1, CK2 etc.
- ID Copies of the shareholders
- B-BBEE status level certificate from an accredited agency, auditors or accountants/Sworn Affidavits
- MBD 1, MBD 4, MBD 6.1, MBD 6.2 and MBD 8 and MBD 9 forms obtainable on the Municipal website www.mogalakwena.gov.za and procurement office (stores).
- Quotation which are submitted in the wrong box, faxed, e-mailed and submitted after the closing time will not be considered.
- Exclusion of other items will cause a disqualification, all quotes must be prepared according to the specification
- Any alterations on the quotation must be initialed.
- Errors and/or omissions in technical specification of the offer, or the price calculations will disqualify your bid.
- No pricing option is allowed. Only one price for one brand must besupplied.
- Please indicate the brand which is quoted and that which will be delivered.
- Only locally produced or locally manufactured textiles, clothing, leather and footwear from local, raw material or input will be considered.
- The exchange rate to be used for the calculation of local production and content must the exchange rate published by the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) at 12:00 on the date of advertisement of the bid.
- SABS approved technical specification number SATS 1286:2011will be used to calculate local content.
- All awards are subject to the user division confirming the sample.
- Only firm prices will be accepted, non-firm prices (including prices subject to rates of exchange variations) will not be considered.
- Fixed prices must be valid for thirty (30) days.
- VAT MUST BE LEVIED BY VAT REGISTERED SUPPLIERS ONLY.
- Suppliers must be in a position to deliver within 14 days upon receipt of official order.
- Quotations will be evaluated on a 80/20 point system. Whereas 80 points will be for price and 20 for preference as per PPPFA 2000, BBBEEA 2003 and preferential procurement regulations 2011.
- Quotation on company letterhead in sealed envelope written the notice number and/or description of service must be deposited in a quotation/noticebox of Mogalakwena Municipality (Civic Center), 54 Retief Street, Mokopane, 0600 when all request for quotations will be opened in public in the old council chambers, on the ground floor.
Tender Documents:Please Login or Register for a Free Account to see the Tender Documents
No related tenders