Supply and Delivery of Seedlings
See details below or the tender documentation
Tender Closed on: 2020-10-06 12:00
Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo
Type of Tender: RFQ
To qualify for consideration, potential service providers should provide and adhere to the following minimum qualification requirements:
- Conduct a legally registered Cooperative business entity (provide Cooperative CK or Share Certificate/s);
- Provide Valid Tax Compliance Status Report from SARS;
- Provide Companies’ and/ or Directors proof of residence (latest municipal statement or valid lease agreement/Stamped letter from Ward Councillor/Housing Department) in their area of jurisdiction
- Provide Valid COID Certificate (Letter of good standing);
- Provide Proof of registration with CSD (Central Supplier Database) at National Treasury;
- Only locally produced goods, services or works or locally manufactured goods, with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered;
- The use of correction fluid is strictly prohibited and shall lead to disqualification;
- All corrections must be initialed by the bidder; and
- Completion of the entire tender documentas issued or downloaded is compulsory.
Service Providers are requested to submit the following requirements amongst other:
- BBBEE certificate by an approved verification agency:
- Detailed company profile;
- Copies of Certified Identity Documents;
- Proof of banking;
- CV’s of Key Personnel;
- Contactable references and Track record
NB: All service providers must submit their BBBEE Verification Certificate from Verification Agency accredited by the South African Accreditation System (SANAS) in order to claim preference points.
Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo reserves the right not to award a bid
The physical address for submission of bid documents is: Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo Head Office, City Parks House, Ground Floor, 40 De Korte Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
The lowest, or any tender will not necessarily be accepted and Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo reserves the right to accept any tender either in whole or in part. Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile and late bids will not be accepted.The bid validity will be 90 days from the closing date and may only be extended up to 120 days.
Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo is committed to combat fronting. Insofar as it is legally permitted to do so, and provided that service delivery will not be severely influenced, contracts executed by fronting enterprises will be cancelled, the service provider in question will be blacklisted on its database of service providers and reported to the applicable authorities.
For more information on bids and quotations visit our website www.jhbcityparksandzoo.com