Cdc/137/19- Request for Proposals for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) System for the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ) and the Associated Measuring Instruments
Bid Number: CDC/137/19
Bid Description: CDC/137/19- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR SUPERVISORY CONTROL AND DATA ACQUISITION (SCADA) SYSTEM FOR THE COEGA SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE (SEZ) AND THE ASSOCIATED MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
Name of Institution: Coega Development Corporation
Place where goods, works or services are required: Coega Special Economic Zone, Eastern Cape
Date Published: 06/06/2019
Closing Date / Time: 01 July 2019 at 12:00pm
Contact Person: Zine Mtanda
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number: N/A
FAX Number: N/A
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Website: Request for Proposal (RFP) documents shall be downloaded at no cost from the CDC Website (www.coega.com) from 10H00 on Friday, 07 June 2019. no documents will be available at the briefing meeting
Physical Address: N/A
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: Coega Development Corporation's Business Centre, Cnr Alcyon Rd and Zibuko Street, Zone 1, Coega SEZ, Port Elizabeth
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 18 June 2019
Venue: Coega Development Corporation’s BPO Building, Zone 4, Coega SEZ, Port Elizabeth
- Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) Sections 36 and 49 shall apply. Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act, 2000: Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017 will apply.
- The score will be determined as follows: Price -80 & BBBEE Score -20.
- Bidders must confirm their company registration with CIPC (formerly CIPRO) as CDC will not award any tender to any business that appears on the CIPC List of de-registered businesses;
- The appointed service provider is required to sub-contract from previously disadvantage groups (black, female and /or with disability) and/or local(within NMBM) black-owned companies (with a turnover of less than R50M), where scope and credentials permit.
- Bidders are required to meet the minimum stipulated threshold for Local Production and Content as per Annexure A of SBD 6.2 in the tender document. Bidders to ensure that they submit a completed and signed SBD 6.2 Form and SATS 1286:2011 Annexure C as follows: 100 x Valves Products 70%
- For more details on the advert, please find the advert attached and visit the Coega website (www.coega.com) under current tenders.