Central Karoo: Supply and Delivery of Fencing Material (Rietkuil)
Bid number BID 52/2019
See details below or the tender documentation
Tender Closed on: 2019-06-21 12:00
Bid Number: 52/2019
Bid Description: Supply and delivery of fencing material
Name of Institution: Casidra SOC Ltd
Place where goods, works or services are required: Central Karoo
Date Published: 7/06/2019
Closing Date / Time: 21/06/2019 at 12:00
Contact Person: Ms Bridgette Bartes
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number: 021 - 863 5000
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Documents can be obtained via e-mail from [email protected].
Where bids should be delivered: Casidra SOC Ltd,
Physical Address: 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl
BID 52/2019 : CENTRAL KAROO: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FENCING MATERIAL
This document is not for sale. Any entity that requests payment must be reported at the contact person indicated in this tender.
The Department of Agriculture’s Central Karoo district office requires fencing material for their LandCare Central Karoo Drought Intervention project.
The scope of works will include the supply and delivery of fencing material as follows:
- Supply a separate price break down / quotation for LandCare Central Karoo Fencing Drought Intervention. (See table below)
- All fencing material supplied needs to be fully galvanised and bare the SABS Mark.
- All fencing material must be delivered on the Farm Rietkuil in Beaufort West District, Approximately 60km from Beaufort West on the Beaufort West/ Merweville Gravel Road DR2308-
- Coordinates -32.425089 22.127695
- All fencing material must be delivered within 7 (seven) from receiving Order number.
Treated Tar Poles 75mm-100mm
Treated Tar Poles 125mm-140mm (Anchor Pole)
Y Section 3.70kg/bar
Iron dropper T Section 1.4m x 0.784kg/dropper
Netting 1.5 x 75 x 1.8 45.10kg/roll Full Galvanised
Steelwire 2.24mm 50kg/roll Full Galvanised
Double Barbwire 1.6mm 35kg/roll Full Galvanised
Anchor Wire 4mm x 50kg/roll Full Galvanised
Binding Wire No 12 2.50mm x 50kg Full Galvanised
Binding Wire No 14 2mm x 50kg Full Galvanised
Binding Wire No 16 1.60mm x 50kg Full Galvanised
40mm Class 6 Polyethylene Pipe
3m x 1.4m Galvanised Farm Gate
50kg Pocket Cement
Documents are available at Casidra SOC Ltd, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. Documents can also be obtained from Ms Bridgette Bartes via email on [email protected].
Documents for the purpose of this bid include:
- Standard Conditions of Contract can be viewed on the Casidra website at www.casidra.co.za
- Price Form (Form CBD 3.1 (Lump Sum)
- PPP Evaluation Form (Form CBD 5.1 (80/20))
- Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7)
In accordance with Casidra’s Preferential Procurement Policy, this bid as further indicated in CBD 5.1 is subject to:
- B-BBEE certified bids will receive preferential scores;
- Local production and content
This bid include goods from a designated sector Steel products and components for construction (incl. wire) and only locally produced goods, or locally manufactured goods with a stipulated minimum threshold for local production and content will be considered. SBD 6.2 and Annex C, D and E documentation apply and must be completed and handed in with this bid.
BID DEADLINE: The closing date for the bid is 21 June 2019 strictly at 12H00.
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the name of the bidder and the inscription “CENTRAL KAROO: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FENCING MATERIAL (RIETKUIL) – BID 52/2019” and placed in the bid box available at Reception of Casidra’s Head Office, 22 Louws Avenue, Southern Paarl. No faxed, counter-to-counter courier, email or posted bids will be accepted.
The following documents (including fully completed and signed CBD forms numbered 1 to 7 as supplied) must be valid for a period of 60 calendar days after closure of the bid and submitted as a bid packet:
- A completed project bid to supply and delivery of fencing material with all supplied CBD forms fully completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the company’s BEE Certificate / original Sworn Affidavit (please see CBD 5.1 which is applicable). Tax Clearance is compulsory and must be indicated as compliant on CSD for the principle and all sub-contractors.
- Completed and signed PPP (CBD 5.1) form.
- Registration on the CSD is compulsory and CSD Supplier Registration numbers must be supplied.
- Fully completed, stamped and signed Bank Entity Form (Form CBD 7), unless the company banking information indicate “verified” on the CSD
- Declaration of local content with annexure C,D and E (SBD 6.2)
No Documents Available