For the Construction of New Ablution and Mess Facilities at Transnet Engineering, Postmasburg
Bid Number: TE19-BFX-5FP-07944
Bid Description: Construction of New Ablution and Mess Facilities
Name of Institution: Transnet Engineering
Place where goods, works or services are required: Locomotive Maintenance Depot, POSTMASBURG
Date Published: 28 November 2019
Closing Date / Time: 14 January 2020
Contact Person: Portia Mitchell
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number: 051 408 2656
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Physical Address: N/A
Where bids should be delivered:
TRANSNET ACQUISITION COUNCIL
160 LYNETTE STREET
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 05 December 2019
Time: 12:00 pm
Venue: Transnet Engineering, Locomotive Maintenance Depot, Postmasburg.
PREQUALIFICATION CRITERIA - ONLY RESPONDENTS FALLING IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES MAY RESPOND TO THIS RFP:
- MINIMUM B-BBEE Level 1 to 4 EME’s & QSE’s Only
- ONLY CATEGORIES FALLING IN THE CIDB GRADING 3GB OR HIGHER MAY RESPOND TO THIS RFP
- ONLY CATEGORIES REGISTERED WITH THE NHBRC (NATIONAL HOME BUILDERS REGISTRATION COUNCIL) MAY RESPOND TO THIS RFP
Bidders are to note the following:
- Bidders are required to wear safety shoes, high visibility vests and earplugs.
- Bidders without the required PPE will not be allowed to attend the briefing session.
- Tenderers and their employees, visitors, clients and customers entering Transnet Offices, Depots, Workshops and Stores might undergo breathalyser testing.
- All forms of firearms are prohibited on Transnet properties and premises.
- The relevant persons attending the meeting must ensure that their identity documents, passports or drivers’ licences are in their possession for inspection at the access control gates.
- Tenderers are requested to bring a copy of the RFP document to the site meeting and/RFP briefing session.
RFP Ablutions and Mess PMBG.pdf
Final Specification Ablutions and Mess Facilities PMBG.pdf
Drawing of Proposed Ablutions and Mess Facilities for Postmasburg.pdf
Annexure B _Declaration for Local Content_SBD 6.2.doc
Annexure C D and E for Local Content.xls
Contractor Compliance File Assessment Checklist.pdf
RFX General Bid Conditions_April 2017.pdf
Integrity Pact_April 2017.pdf
RFX Non Disclosure Agreement_April 2017 Amended.pdf
RFP Terms and Conditions of Contract Goods_April 2017.pdf
Contractor Specification Guideline.pdf
Annexure A SATS 1286_2011 technical spec for LC_April 2017.pdf