Framing of an Approved List for Suppliers to Render Clean Up/ Rehabilitation Services for Emergency Incidents on an as and when Required Basis for a Period of Three (3) Years.
Bid Number: RFP HOAC-HO-28327.
Bid Description: FRAMING OF AN APPROVED LIST FOR SUPPLIERS TO RENDER CLEAN UP/ REHABILITATION SERVICES FOR EMERGENCY INCIDENTS ON AN AS AND WHEN REQUIRED BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF THREE (3) YEARS.
Name of Institution: Transnet Freight Rail.
Place where goods, works or services are required: Nationally.
Date Published: 19 March 2019.
Closing Date / Time: 16 April 2019, 10:00 am.
Contact Person: Neo Matloa.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number: 011 584 0635.
FAX Number: N/A
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Physical Address: At The Reception, Tender Advice Centre, Inyanda House 1, Ground Floor, 21 Wellington Road, PARKTOWN, JOHANNESBURG.
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: The Chairperson, Transnet Freight Rail Acquisition Council, Inyanda House 1, 21 Wellington Rd, Parktown, JOHANNESBURG, 2001.
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 05 April 2019.
Venue: Umjantshi B Boardroom, 15 Girton Road, Inyanda house 2 Transnet Freight Rail, Parktown.
A non-refundable tender fee of R250.00 is applicable per tender document.
- Payment is to be made to:
Account Name: Transnet Freight Rail.
Account: Standard Bank.
Account Number: 203158598.
Branch code: 004805.
- The deposit slip must reflect the RFP number and the Company Name.
- Receipt/s to be submitted when collecting the RFP document.
- For collection, RFP documents will only be available from Tuesday, 19 March 2019 and must be collected before 15h00 on Thursday, 04 April 2019. (NB: No tenders will be issued after this deadline).
- If Bidders intend to download the RFP from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal at www.etenders.gov.za, free of charge they are required to send their contact details to the following address: [email protected] or [email protected] by Thursday 04 April 2019 at 15h00. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the RFP) in relation to this RFP reaches those intending to respond.
Transnet will not be held liable if Bidders do not respond by this date and do not receive the latest information regarding this RFP as a result thereof.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO BBBEE COMPANIES IN TERMS OF TRANSNET’S BBBEE POLICY.
Additional Special Conditions
In terms of paragraph 3 of the NATIONAL TREASURY SCM INSTRUCTION NO 4 OF 2016/2017, which became effective on 1 May 2016,
Transnet must ensure that:
Suppliers of Transnet are registered on the Central Supplier Database [CSD] before any procurement related activities commences;
The CSD can be used as the single list of prospective suppliers for Transnet
Furthermore, according to paragraph 5.6
Transnet may only award bids to suppliers after verifying that the supplier is registered as prospective suppliers on the National Treasury Central Supplier Database.
Transnet Freight Rail urges Clients & Suppliers to report fraud/corruption at
Transnet Tip Off Hotline: 0800 003 056
Email: [email protected] : Fax Number: 0800 007 788: Freepost DN 298, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320