Majwemasweu/brandfort Upgrading of the Waste Disposal Site
Bid Description: MAJWEMASWEU/BRANDFORT UPGRADING OF THE WASTE DISPOSAL SITE
Name of Institution: Masilonyana Local Municipality
Place where goods, works or services are required:
Date Published: 22/05/2020
Closing Date / Time: 29/05/2020
Contact Person: Nosipho Hadebe
Telephone number: 0768767314
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Physical Address: 47 Le Roux, Theunissen, 9410
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: 47 Le Roux, Theunissen,9410
Briefing Session :Optional briefing session will be held on:
Date: 26 May 2020
Venue: Branfort Municipal Building
- The tender will be evaluated using 80/20 preference points system.
- A non-refundable amount of R537-47 is payable at cashiers.
- Bidders must have CIDB Grading of 3CE/3GB of Higher
- This bid is subject to the preferential procurement policy framework act and the
The preferential procurement regulations, 2017.
- Must be registered on Central Supplier Database Web (CSD Treasury).
- Tender will be evaluated using two-stage bidding process, functionality and price, preference point system
- Tenders must be enclosed in a sealed envelope clearly stating the tender number.
- All bid amounts must be VAT inclusive, except in the case of non-VAT vendors.
- The general conditions of contract will be applicable to this tender,
- No rectification/correction fluid may be used on the document.
- Bids received after closing TIME and/ or DATE will NOT be considered;
- Masilonyana Local Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment.
- Tenders must be delivered personally and be placed in the Masilonyana Local Municipality’s tender box. No emailed or faxed tenders will be accepted.
- No bids will be considered from persons in the service of the state.
- Validity Period is 90 days.
- Please note that should you not receive any correspondence from the Municipality regarding your bid within three months after the closing date of this advertisement, you should regard your bid unsuccessful.
No Documents Available