Office Cleaning and Gardening Services at Lichtenburg, Coligny & Ventersdorp for a Period of 23 Months.
Tender Closing Date: 2019-07-23 10:00
Bid Number: RFQ: CRAC VAR 30150
FOR THE PROVISION OF OFFICE CLEANING AND GARDENING SERVICES
AT LICHTENBURG, COLIGNY AND VENTERSDORP FOR A PERIOD OF
TWENTY THREE (23) MONTHS.
Name of Institution: Transnet Freight Rail
Place where services is required: NORTH WEST
Date Published: 11 July 2019
Collection Due Date: 15 July 2019
Closing Date / Time: Tuesday, 23 July 2019, 10:00 am.
Contact Person: Thandekile Msiza
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number: (011) 584 0657
Briefing session (Not Compulsory): Lichtenburg depot, Bantjies Street then processed to
Coligny and Ventersdorp.
Where bid documents can be obtained:
The bid can be downloaded from this website: www.etenders.gov.za
Alternatively, for those Bidders that require a copy from Transnet rather than downloading from the website.The bid document can be collected at: The Reception, The Chairperson, Transnet Freight Rail Acquisition Council, Inyanda House 1, 21 Wellington Rd, Parktown, JOHANNESBURG, 2001.
Where bids should be delivered:
The Chairperson, Transnet Freight Rail Acquisition Council, Inyanda House 1, 21 Wellington Rd, Parktown, JOHANNESBURG, 2001.
A non-refundable tender fee of R100.00 is applicable per tender document.
1. Payment is to be made to:
Account Name: Transnet Freight Rail.
Account: Standard Bank.
Account Number: 203158598.
Branch code: 004805.
2. The deposit slip must reflect the RFQ number and the Company Name.
3. Receipt/s to be submitted when collecting the RFQ document.
4. For collection, RFQ documents will only be available from Thursday, 11 July 2019 and must be collected before 15h00 on Monday, 15 July 2019. (NB: No tenders will be issued after this deadline).
5. If Bidders intend to download the RFQ from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal at www.etenders.gov.za, free of charge they are required to send their contact details to the following address: [email protected] or [email protected] by Monday, 15 July 2019 at 15h00. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the RFQ) in relation to this RFQ reaches those intending to respond.
Transnet will not be held liable if Bidders do not respond by this date and do not receive the latest information regarding this RFQ as a result thereof.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO B-BBEE COMPANIES IN TERMS OF TRANSNET’S BBBEE POLICY.
Additional Special Conditions
In terms of paragraph 3 of the NATIONAL TREASURY SCM INSTRUCTION NO 4 OF 2016/2017, which became effective on 1 May 2016,
Transnet must ensure that:
Suppliers of Transnet are registered on the Central Supplier Database [CSD] before any procurement related activities commences;
The CSD can be used as the single list of prospective suppliers for Transnet
Furthermore, according to paragraph 5.6
Transnet may only award bids to suppliers after verifying that the supplier is registered as prospective suppliers on the National Treasury Central Supplier Database.
Transnet Freight Rail urges Clients & Suppliers to report fraud/corruption at
Transnet Tip Off Hotline: 0800 003 056
Email: [email protected] : Fax Number: 0800 007 788: Freepost DN 298, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320