Repair, Maintenance, Installation and Repositioning of the Existing Security Systems (CCTV), the Supply and Installation of Security Systems (CCTV) Related Hardware (including Infrastructure) and Software (including Configuration) Security Systems (CCTV)
Tender Closed on: 2020-01-17 12:00
Bid Number: TNPA-MSB-0010-2019
Bid Description: Repair, Maintenance, Installation and Repositioning of the existing Security Systems (CCTV), the Supply and Installation of Security Systems (CCTV) related hardware (including infrastructure) and Software (including Configuration) Security Systems (CCTV) for Transnet National Ports Authority (Hereinafter referred to as “TNPA”) in the Port of Mossel Bay for A period of one (1) year
Name of Institution: TRANSNET SOC LTD trading through its Operating Division as Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA).
Place where goods, works or services are required:
PORT OF MOSSEL BAY
Date Published: 21 November 2019
Closing Date / Time: 17 January 2020 at 12:00pm
Contact Person: Lynne-Ann Prins
Email: Lynne-Ann. Prins @transnet.net
Telephone number: 044 604-6219
FAX Number: (044) 604 6232
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Physical Address: Transnet National Ports Authority,Foyer, TNPA, Security Building,1 Kloof Street,Port of Mosselbay
Where bids should be delivered:
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 27 November 2019
Time: 12h00 hrs.
Venue: Transnet National Ports Authority Administration Building, 55 Bland Street, Mossel Bay
Bidders are to note that this bid is downloadable directly from the National Treasury e-Tender Publication Portal free of charge. If Bidders intend to download the bid off the Portal, they are required to indicate their intention to respond to this bid by 26 November 2019 by sending an email with their contact details to the following address: Lynne-Ann.Prins @transnet.net This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the bid) in relation to this bid reaches those intending to respond.
- A Prequalification of a Minimum BBBEE Level 4 has been set for this transaction.
- Only Respondents who are Registered on National Treasury’s Central Supplier Database may submit a response.
- Electrical Cables Minimum Local Content is 90%
- Local Content: Annexure B, C. D and E LC.
(1) Advert (etender)
(2) RFQ Document
(3) Annexure A - Technical Evaluation Criteria
(4) Annexure B- Specification
(5) Annexure C - Pricing Schedule
(6) Schedule 1 to Master Agreement
(7) SHEQ Specification
(8) Annexure B for Local Content
(9) Annexure C for Local Content
(10) Annexure D for Local Content
(11) Master Agreement Services
(12) Annexure F- SBD1 (Tax)
(13) Annexure E for Local Content