Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Air-conditioning Chiller Equipment and Spares to Transnet Standerton CTC Air-conditioning System Assets Number 02ah248j.
Bid Number: RFQ SIM 19025 CIDB.
Bid Description: Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Air-Conditioning Chiller Equipment and Spares to Transnet Standerton CTC Air-Conditioning System Assets Number 02AH248J.
Name of Institution: Transnet Freight Rail.
Place where goods, works or services are required: Standerton.
Date Published: 12 February 2020.
Closing Date / Time: 03 March 2020, at 10:00am.
Contact Person: Jacqueline Serongoane.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number: 011 584 0613.
FAX Number: N/A
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Physical Address: At the Reception, Tender Advice Centre, Inyanda House 1, Ground Floor, 21 Wellington Road, Parktown, JOHANNESBURG, 2001.
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: The Chairperson, Transnet Freight Rail Acquisition Council, Inyanda House 1, 21 Wellington Rd, Parktown, JOHANNESBURG, 2001.
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 20 February 2020.
Venue: Centralised Train Control (CTC) Building in Standerton, on 20 February 2020
at 10h00 [Ten O’clock) for ± 2 (two) hours for direction call: Gerrie Coetzer
Office 011 773-7840 The GPS Coordinate’s for above is S26 - 57,031 E029 - 13,977
A non-refundable tender fee of R250.00 is applicable per tender document.
1. Payment is to be made to:
Account Name: Transnet Freight Rail.
Account: Standard Bank.
Account Number: 203158598.
Branch code: 004805.
2. The deposit slip must reflect RFQ: SIM19025CIDB and the Company Name.
3. Receipt/s to be submitted when collecting the RFQ document.
4. For collection, RFQ documents will only be available from Wednesday 12 February 2020 and must be collected before 15h00 on Wednesday 19 February 2020. (NB: No tenders will be issued after this deadline).
5. If Bidders intend to download the RFQ from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal at www.etenders.gov.za, free of charge they are required to send their contact details to the following address: [email protected] or [email protected] by 19 February 2020 at 15h00. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the RFQ) in relation to this RFQ reaches those intending to respond.
Transnet will not be held liable if Bidders do not respond by this date and do not receive the latest information regarding this Bid as a result thereof.
Additional Special Conditions
In terms of paragraph 3 of the NATIONAL TREASURY SCM INSTRUCTION NO 4 OF 2016/2017, which became effective on 1 May 2016,
Transnet must ensure that:
Suppliers of Transnet are registered on the Central Supplier Database [CSD] before any procurement related activities commences;
The CSD can be used as the single list of prospective suppliers for Transnet
Furthermore, according to paragraph 5.6
Transnet may only award bids to suppliers after verifying that the supplier is registered as prospective suppliers on the National Treasury Central Supplier Database.
Transnet Freight Rail urges Clients & Suppliers to report fraud/corruption at
Transnet Tip Off Hotline: 0800 003 056
Email: [email protected] : Fax Number: 0800 007 788: Freepost DN 298, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320