Pietermaritzburg: The appointment of an Electrical Engineer for Department of Health: Fort Napier Hospital: Replacement of the main substation MV switchgear: 24 Months
You will need an account login to create a Business Listing on the site or to add your details to show your interest in joining a Joint Venture or working as subcontractor for this tender
Please supply your email address to Register an account:
Bid Description: The appointment of an Electrical Engineer for Department of Health: Fort Napier Hospital: Replacement of the main substation MV switchgear : 24 Months
Name of Institution: Fort Napier Hospital
Place where goods, works or services are required: Pietermaritzburg
Date Published: 5 March 2021
Closing Date 19 March 2021 / Time: 11:am
Contact Person: Mr S. Govender
Email: Sheldon.govender@ kznworks.gov..za
Telephone number: 033 897 1411
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Website: Tender document is to be down loaded from the Departmental website and Treasury e-Portal. Tender documents will be available from the Departmental website and Treasury e-Portal only.
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: Department of Public Works, Southern Regional Office, 10 Prince Alfred Street extension, Pietermaritzburg
A compulsory : None
TENDERERS TO NOTE
- Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivery, opening and assessment of the quotations are contained in the quotation document.
- All completed quotation documents is to be submitted into the bid box at Southern Regional Office- Help Desk, 10 Prince Alfred Street extension, Pietermaritzburg
- The Department reserves the right not to award to the lowest bidder.
- The Department will conduct a detailed risk assessment prior to the award of the quotation.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Faxed or e-mailed quotations are not accepted.
- All service providers submitting quotations must be registered on the Central Suppliers Database and with their relevant professional bodies.
Tender Documents:Please Login or Register for a Free Account to see the Tender Documents
Joint Ventures, Consortia and Subcontracting:
Most large tenders are composed of tasks in a number of different fields, and it is not always possible for a single company to cater for all of them, and therefore Joint Ventures and Consortia are formed to then submit a tender together.
Government tenders are also requiring the subcontracting of a percentage of the tender work, and the trouble is then finding Subcontractors to comply with the tender requirements
To assist companies with finding tender partners and subcontractors, you can now submit your contact details and company information on this page, so other interested parties can contact you for purposes of forming Joint Ventures and subcontracting
You will need to supply your details on every tender you are interested in tendering for
NOTE: This is not a tender application form, it is meant to facilitate the meeting of partners to form a Joint Venture or Subcontractor relationship for this tender only
To submit your details for this tender, you will need to Register an account - see the Registration form on this page or go to My Account
If you already registered, please login at My Account