K3 Medical (Pty) Ltd was established in 2014 as supplier of medical equipment and medical-surgical consumables to the general healthcare industry in both state and private healthcare sector. K3 Medical (Pty) Ltd is a black woman and youth owned company. Depth of experience in the company span over 40 years of combined business and technical healthcare sector knowledge.
Katleho Mathe: Background – Young graduate with BA in Strategic & Corporate Communications. Katleho is founder and director of K3 Medical (Pty) Ltd, she has acquired operational business experience through working in a family business in the occupational healthcare area for 3 years. Katleho is directly involved in the day to day running of K3 Medical (Pty) Ltd.
Itumeleng Mathe: Background includes 7 years in clinical setting and 20 years in sales and marketing, of which 10 years was spent in medical technology industry and 10 years in pharmaceutical industry. Formal education includes Dipl. Nursing Sciences, Dipl in Mkt Mngt (IMM), BBA Mkt (IMM), MAP (Wits), BCom Hon (UJ), MCom (UJ). Itumeleng provides strategic and hands on support to K3 Medical.
Puleng Mathe: Background – 20 years’ experience in Occupational Health, currently runs her own occupational healthcare enterprise for over 5 years. Formal education includes Dipl Nursing Science, Dipl Clinical Nursing Science, Dipl Occupational Health, and registered with the South Africa Nursing Council. Puleng provide hands support to the K3 Medical.
Thina Dyan: is a graduate with a Marketing degree, responsible for Sales and Marketing;
Charmaine is a technician, trained in audiometry, Lung Function Testing, and Vision Testing machine operation.
CURRENT CONTRACTS & GENERAL SUPPLY
1. GT/GDH/078/2016 - Supply of Renal Dialysis Consumables.
2. RT 253-2018 - Supply of surgical catheters, tubes, and related.
3. RT287-2019 – Supply of Dental Instruments.
4. Successful RFQ on equipment- ICU Beds, Bed side monitors, probes, cables, and Fluid Warmers
5. Supplier of PPE to Frazer Alexander and Mc Donald SA
6. Official partner of Siemens South Africa for the SA market
7. Approved supplier on the B4SA supplier portal (3 Ply mask, KN95, Body Suits set, Body Coveralls set, Gloves, Surface Sanitization).
Medical Equipment and Supplies, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Medical Services, Occupational Health and Safety, Laboratory, Sampling and Analytical Equipment
KATLEHO: +27 79 508 7515