Power Development Services (Pty) Ltd
Founded in 1994, PDS has been specializing in Standby Power Systems.
Through our alignment and partnership with leading brands in the marketplace, PDS has
been able to benefit, by having unlimited access to the world’s leading technology in UPS
equipment which we, in turn, have been able to pass on to our clients in the various
markets in which we operate.
PDS is renowned in the market for providing our clients with truly world class products and
services of the highest possible standard whilst maintaining the most competitive prices
available. Some of the products & services that we provide include the following:
• UPS: We manufacture either to a standard build or custom design to client’s
specific requirements. Like the Durapower in-house assembly.
• Diesel Generator Sets: We manufacture either to a standard build or custom
design to client’s specific requirements.
• Design and installation of Solar Systems.
• Maintenance service: 24/7, 365 days a year.
• Service level agreements: Tailored to meet the clients specific requirements
• Site surveys.
• Installation, reticulation and commissioning of Standby Power Plant: This
includes any related civil work that may be needed.
• Rental services.
• Relocation services.
Durapower Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd, a PDS Group company, locally manufactures a range of UPS’s in our Johannesburg based factory where a competent team of people strive to ensure that they consistently deliver an exceptional quality product which in turn offers our customers the peace of mind demanded in the critical applications for which these UPS’s are utilized.
The Durapower UPS range is available from 2KVA up to 80KVA single or N + 1 configuration and provides a highly efficient, excellent quality and cost-effective option to the imported equipment that one can find in the South African market. As the units are locally produced, it gives us the added advantage of being able to provide our clients with superior levels of service as well as providing parts at a much lower price than the imported equivalent.
Over and above the standard range of products that are available at short lead times, Durapower has the flexibility to customize their UPS’s to better match the client’s requirements.
The Durapower range of UPS’s have the following key features and benefits:
• Manufactured in South Africa thereby offering reduced lead times and readily
available spare parts
• Easily maintained, no OEM specific software requiring specialized training
• They are robust, suitable for industrial applications
• Designed for operation with large batteries providing long backup times
• Now with profibus protocol interface, facilitating PLC integration
• Flexible manufacturing process offering customized options
UPS Supply and Maintenance, Generator Installation, Maintenance and Refueling, Solar, Wind and Other Renewable Energy